Our services include a wide range of thermal and surface treatments at our own facilities. We have appropriate facilities and equipment to pickle, shot blast and paint-coat even larger (over 10 metres) pieces. The maximum diameter for thermal treatment is 8.4 metres.
- solution annealing + air cooling
- solution annealing + water cooling
We have three furnaces, each equipped with a control system and a temperature chart recorder. The dimensions of our largest furnace are 8.5 x 10.5 x 2.8 metres (width x length x height). In addition to vessel heads, we can also carry out the thermal treatment of various cast pieces, welded structures and entire tanks.
- bath pickling (bath diameter 5.4 m)
- paste pickling (large pieces)
Abrasive blast cleaning
- teel shot blasting
- As per the customers’ requirements
- The most commonly used colour charts
- Priming and paint-coating
- AK, SIL, EP and PUR coatings